A Violation of any of the below Terms Of Service will result in the termination of your account, with or without warning.
DMON is a private organization which provides web services for both owners of existing sites and those who only wishes to open personal site. Our services allow expanding existing site by new functionality or create a new one. DMON reserves the right to cancel any account for any reason or no reason at all. DMON provides its services to anybody who agrees with to present terms and conditions. DMON reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. DMON users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through their account.
The following rules apply while using DMON services:
- Pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
- Offensive and indecent directory names are not allowed and will be blocked.
- DMON is not responsible for the content of any member homepages. We reserve the right to remove any homepages that are in violation of our terms and conditions. Members will be held legally responsible for the contents of their web pages for, but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of DMON homepages for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and the homepage will be removed without notice.
- DMON membership will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
1. Adult or Pornographic related
2. Warez or Software Piracy related
3. Music Piracy Related
4. Hacking Related
5. Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
6. Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software
7. Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software
8. Spamming to promote your website
9. Anything related to illegal activity
- We do not allow any type of programs, software, or MP3 files on our server unless you are the full owner and have all rights to the file. Copyrighted files will be deleted without notice!
- You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. DMON reserves the right to remove Content which is deemed in DMON sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Rules or any rules or policies DMON has in place at the time.
- You or DMON may terminate your Account at any time for any reason.
- DMON will not be liable for any of its services. We have the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted which may occur from a system crash or hard disk failure. To the full extent permissible under the applicable law, DMON shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use DMON services.
- All non-premium users are required to have banner and copyright codes on their sites. Makeing these elements invisible in any way is prohibited and leads to termination of account.
- All templates offered by DMON are copyrighted material. Such templates are offered for use to DMON users under license only, and are not offered for sale or unbridled use. Such license limits use of DMON templates to sites hosted by DMON. DMON templates may not be transferred to or hosted on another web host or Internet Service Provider.